We are Canada’s premier FinTech Engagement firm creating a stronger & more collaborative ecosystem.
We provide Corporate Innovation strategies to some of Canada’s largest and most successful companies. We are strategically poised to Ignite, Initiate, and Influence.
FinTech Growth Syndicate (FGS) is a business accelerator that accelerates sales, partnering and marketing strategies for new and growing FinTech companies and implements internal or external innovation strategies and projects for financial institutions and technology incumbents.
We are deeply connected to the FinTech community and stakeholders and help organizations find partners and build awareness within the FinTech ecosystem.
Join our team as our FGS Marketing Analyst
We are excited to offer this opportunity to join a dynamic start up in the role of Marketing Analyst.
Our ideal candidate will embrace our FGS value proposition and create marketing collateral and analytics to propel it into the FinTech space. They will support clients’ aspirations as their own and develop marketing toolkits to guide them to even greater results. A self-starter who thrives on communicating value to clients through omni channel based offerings and applying their keen data analysis to align message to medium. You love working in a dynamic, fast paced high engaged manner and you will be motivated by the dynamic nature of start-ups which thrive on initiative and accomplishment. Your natural working style is aligned to our values:
We agitate, educate, and disrupt in a manner which demonstrates:
- Respect: Honesty and forthright conversations delivered with courtesy
- Curiosity: Asking, researching and always wondering
- Entrepreneurial: Embracing uncertainty and parking our EGOs
- Foundational document preparation of client deliverables
- Graphic design for a range of briefs, pitch books, and related collateral
- Writing blogs, client communiques, proposals, etc
- Complete background research in advance of business development meetings
- Manage FGS social media accounts
- Complete proofing and quality assurance for all external materials
- Provide database management for clients
- Organizing FGS thought leadership
- Complete documents or applications (MSA’s, government applications, award applications, etc.)
- Responsible for online procurement of resource materials
- Calendar organization and planning, prepare meeting notes as required
- And….assist with a wide range of administrative functions as needed (this is where we all roll up our sleeves to help get to end of job for clients in true start up fashion)
- University degree with a GPA you’re excited to tell us about
- 1-3 years’ experience in a related role
- Creative and eager to engage audiences in the FinTech dialogue
- Applicable experience in Marketing, Marketing analytics, communications
- Knowledge and experience in project management, database management
- Experience working with:
- Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe XD, and Adobe Illustrator,
- Experience working in the FinTech space or with start-ups is an asset
- Able to work in a mobile fashion including - office, clients’ office, working from home etc.
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Some evening and weekend work required, as well as attendance and participation at special events
Qualified applicants are invited to submit resume and cover letter, stating salary expectations by August 9, 2018.
We thank all applicants for their interest; we will contact only those applicants selected for further considerations. Please note that submissions will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, and therefore early submission is encouraged. We will be pleased to provide an accessible recruitment process to candidates invited to move forward in our process.
Please contact us if you would like to have any trouble.