We are Canada’s premier FinTech Engagement firm creating a stronger & more collaborative ecosystem. We are strategically poised to Ignite, Initiate, and Influence.
We provide Corporate Innovation strategies to some of Canada’s largest and most successful companies.
FinTech Growth Syndicate (FGS) is a business accelerator that accelerates sales, partnering and marketing strategies for new and growing FinTech companies and implements internal or external innovation strategies and projects for financial institutions and technology incumbents.
We are deeply connected to the FinTech community and stakeholders and help organizations find partners and build awareness within the FinTech ecosystem.
Join our team as our FGS Engagement Manager
We are excited to offer this opportunity to join a dynamic start up in the role of Engagement Manager.
Our ideal candidate will embrace our clients’ aspirations as their own and guide them to even greater results in the FinTech space. A self-starter who thrives on client relationships - cultivating them and building them into collaborative, results-oriented partnerships. You will be motivated by the dynamic nature of start-ups which thrive on initiative and accomplishment. Your natural working style is aligned to our values:
We agitate, educate, and disrupt in a manner which demonstrates:
- Respect: Honesty and forthright conversations delivered with courtesy
- Curiosity: Asking, researching and always wondering
- Entrepreneurial: Embracing uncertainty and parking our EGOs
- Manage client deliverables
- Manage client relationships
- Apply your sales and marketing skills to support client success strategies
- Help solve client problems and manage financial aspects of contracts
- Ensure contracts are carried out according to agreed terms and identify where scope creep may be a concern for all parties
- Assist with a wide range of administrative functions as needed (this is where we all roll up our sleeves to help get to end of job for clients in true start up fashion)
- University degree with a GPA you’re excited to tell us about
- 3-5 years’ experience in client relationship management roles, which you love doing!
- Applicable experience in Sales and Marketing
- Experience in project coordination and management
- Experience working in the FinTech space or with start-ups is an asset
- Able to work in a mobile fashion including - office, clients’ office, working from home etc.
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Some evening and weekend work required, as well as attendance and participation at special events
Qualified applicants are invited to submit resume and cover letter, stating salary expectations by August 9, 2018.
We thank all applicants for their interest; we will contact only those applicants selected for further considerations. Please note that submissions will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, and therefore early submission is encouraged. FGS will be pleased to provide an accessible recruitment process to candidates invited to move forward in our process.
Please contact us if you would like to have any trouble.